Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Unquenchable Thirst!

A little more inch loss, A little less weight
A little more confidence, reflecting in my gait
A little more clarity, of thought & emotion
A little proactiveness, to keep the wheels in motion
A little more maturity, to take a decision that’s sound
A little child-like innocence, to still catch the fun around
A little more smartness, so I avoid any mess
A little more tact, to keep away the regrets
A little more acceptance, of what god made me
A little more gratitude, for everything He gave me
A little less stress, maybe an occasional break
A little more sharing, to relieve the heart ache
A little less cynical, trust the goodness in all
A little more careful, lest in trust I fall
A little outspoken, so my point gets made
A little more caution, so my words breed love not hate
A little forgiving, so it saves a delicate bond
A little more discerning, to tell the bond from a thorn
A little humility, to keep me rooted all the time
A little more insight, to still know the accomplishment was mine
A little less inhibition, so I could dance to my fill
A little more freedom, to live as per my will
I know this list, is way too long
But that’s how it is, this heart with which I was born
It always wants more, so much more to be
Someone so perfect, that I forget to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment